Terms and Conditions
- Happy Pets will not accept aggressive animals.
- Dogs must not have a history of having attacked other animals or people/children
- All dogs being exercised must be fully vaccinated, mircrochipped and on a regular flea and
worm control regime.
- You must advise us of any health or behavioural issues your pet may have before we take
charge of them. Happy Pets cannot be held responsible for any actions or omissions which result in problems or complications for anything not disclosed by the client
- All dogs being walked will undergo a trial period to ensure that they are adequately trained
- Happy Pets reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time & with immediate effect
if the dog does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs.
- The client agrees to be responsible for all costs (including but not limited to medical care,
legal fees, etc.) if the client’s pet(s) should bite another animal.
- All dogs will be exercised on a lead unless prior agreement has been reached with Happy Pets
and a disclaimer form has been signed.
- Happy Pets is not responsible for damage incurred by a pet escaping because of a faulty
leash/collar or a collar that is not properly fitting. Please ensure that leads, collars, harnesses etc. are in good condition and fit correctly to
ensure your dog’s safety at all times.
- Happy Pets reserves the right to use our personal judgement to cut short a walk in the best
interests of your dog if deemed necessary; e.g. weather conditions, injury, mobility issues, age of dog
- Please inform Happy Pets if you dog is coming into season. Bitches in season will not be
taken for walks. I do not take un-neutered male dogs over the age of 10 months.
- Although Happy Pets holds Public Liability insurance, wherever the client should insure
possible pets. Happy Pets reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal, which is not insured.
- Happy Pets will care for your animal as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to
ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, Happy Pets cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.
- The client must provide us with a name, address and telephone
number of someone who would be capable of making any decision relating to the pets in an emergency. By providing us with a contact you are agreeing that this person has your permission to act on
your behalf and any decisions that are made by your designated contact will not reflect or have any liability to Happy Pets. If your contact is not available, Happy Pets reserve the right
to consult with a Veterinary Surgeon and then to make a decision, which is in the best interest of the health of your pet.
- Happy Pets will not pass on your details to other companies or
bodies. Your details will always be treated as private and confidential
- Happy Pets will provide a time interval during which pet visits will occur. If an unforeseen
situation arises, the time interval may be adjusted.
have read and fully understand the terms and agreements and agree to them